With K7 TotalSecurity, a desktop security product for stand-alone and networked environment, you outsource all these concerns to us. You stop doing ‘responsible’ browsing and start enjoying ‘relaxed’ browsing.
It provides 6-in-1 comprehensive protection for your PC and helps you to safeguard your PC from new emerging threats like network viruses, Spam emails, inappropriate content and Spyware that can compromise your Privacy. It puts you in total control of the communication in and out of your PC.
The Japanese version of K7 TotalSecurity (Virus Security) protects more than 5 million users in Japan.
Features and Benefits
· Antivirus: Protection from viruses and malicious programs
· Anti-Spam: Identification and removal of e-mails from unwanted sources
· Anti-Spyware: Prevention of stealthy software installation
· Firewall: Blocking of online intrusion
· Privacy: Protection of access to and from unauthorized websites
· System Monitor: Prevention of unauthorized changes to system settings
· Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition/ Windows ME/ Windows 2000 Professional/ Windows XP SP2/ Windows Vista
· 128 MB of RAM
· 20 MB of Hard Disk space
· Internet connection for registration and updates
§ NEW! Automatic detection of Trojans, spyware, adware, key loggers & exploits
§ NEW! Protection against email borne viruses
§ NEW! Quarantine facility
§ NEW! Enhanced scan engine
§ NEW! Detailed log of virus events
§ NEW! User-friendly popup alerts
§ NEW! Automatic updation of program and definition files
§ NEW! Comprehensive user-defined scan tasks
K7 TotalSecurity is a Demo software in the category Security developed by K7 Computing Private Limited.
It was checked for updates 0 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of K7 TotalSecurity is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on 05/24/2008.
K7 TotalSecurity requires one of the operating systems Windows XP/2000 Pro/Server 2003/Vista/7 to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of K7 TotalSecurity gave it a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.